Monday, April 14, 2008

Mike is a man

Well, its official, Michael is no longer my little boy, he is now a man, or so he says.  Last time he was at drill with his sea cadet troop, he was told that he needed to shave off that little bit of brown hair growing above his top lip.  I was trying my best to ignore it, pretend it was not there, but now I guess I can't anymore.  Like most women, I have no clue about shaving lips!!!!  I informed Michael that unless he wanted it waxed off, which he quickly said no to, he was going to have to wait on dad get get home from sea to take care of that!!!  So, I went to walmart and picked up razors and shave cream and last night Ricky and Michael had manly bonding time and shaved his lip.  Let the fun begin.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

OMG - they both look so serious. Love it!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaahaha oh umm sorry.