Thursday, October 16, 2008

On The Road Again


Yes, it is official.  We have orders.  We will be moving in the next month or so, AGAIN.  This time we are headed to the great state of Virginia.  I am not sure if I am excited or not.  I will miss my job, all my friends, and my life here in GA.  On the other hand it will be nice for Ricky to be close to his dad again and to see a new place.  I don't think I would have been happy with anyplace other than Hawaii though.  
School is going well for Emma.  She is going full days now.  We love her teacher, Ms Cannady, and both of her para's.  She really loves circle time.  She gets to dance on her knees and sing with the other kids.  She is a little star at her school.  All of the office staff and most of the teachers have to stop in and see her each day.  She loves all of the attention.
Michael is doing well.  He is getting excited about the move and had been online looking up the sea cadet program in Virginia.  He has not decided yet if he will continue with sea cadets or not in Virginia.
Ricky has deployed.  He will be gone through the holidays.  If anyone would like to email him just let me know and I will get you his email information.  I am sure he would love to hear from everyone.
Well, thats all for now, the next time I blog I will proabably be in a new state!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics lady=)

Anonymous said...

oops it's Carrie and I just realized that I didn't tell you who I was in my last comment.. Hugs

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of everybody.. Keep up the good work and hope you enjoy Virginia... Love ya