Ricky and Michael are away at Parris island playing soldier right now. I will upload some photos of them in Cami's soon for everyone to see. They were very excited about their trip. I am sure they are having a blast. Ricky will be home tomorrow to start moving, Michael will not be back until Sunday. We will be picking him up after the awards ceremony.
Emma has a big day tomorrow. Mrs Lucy, from the Language learning center is presenting her story in front of the rotary club at Laurel Island Club house. At the end of the presentation we are having Emma walk across the stage in her gait trainer. I will try to get many pictures for everyone. We are very excited for Emma's big day.
That's about all I have to update with right now, there will be much more to come soon!

2 comments:
I tagged you, so check out my blog and join in.
How did the "Big Day" go?
Post a Comment